Most Important Long Distance Motorcycle Trip Item!
Now that the weather has cooled down in most of the country, its time to hit the road!
Here's a few quick tips for a safe and comfortable long distance motorcycle ride!
- Bring a paper map
- Plan gas stops and fill up frequently
- Know restaurant and hotel locations- eat right and get enough rest
Pack essentials and emergency gear:
- Rain gear
- emergency communicators
- sun block
- hydration pack
- medicines/ toiletries and trauma gear
- power bank and extra cords for cellphone
Keep your bike maintained:
- Check tires, fluids, chains, and lights
- Pack a tool kit/ flat repair kit/air compressor
Have comfortable gear:
- properly fitted helmet
- moisture wicking layers
- gloves and boots
- ear plugs
- Breezy Ryder seat cushion to reduce pain and fatigue!
Order yours at www.breezyryder.com