It features a protective pouch lined with a 2x Cool phase change material to quickly and effectively regulate temperature-sensitive NARCAN. When the temperature rises to about 88 degrees the 1st phase of the cooling takes effect. If it rises to about 99 degrees the 2nd phase of cooling kicks in. These phases last about 45 minutes each. It is not recommended to leave the NarcSoc in a hot vehicle or keep it exposed to high temperatures for long periods of time, as it not an ice pack and can only stay cool for so long.
The 2x Cool phases will restart once it is brought down to temperatures below 87 degrees for 5 minutes or longer!
- Easily fits most internal carrier vests.
- Just replace a strap on your vest.
- 2x Cool phase-change material helps regulate Narcan temperature.
- One pocket pouch for Narcan and gloves with and additional storage pocket
- It can be set up for your convenience.
- Narcan not included