Just like the Telor Tactical Comfort-Air Ankle Holster, which is the most comfortable lightweight ankle holster you will ever wear. The LE features a Quick Draw system that gives you the choice of Thumb break or our own Draw-Through design.
The Comfort-Air Ankle Holsters are so comfortable because it features 2x cooling phase change material that creates a cold-to-the-touch plus a continuous cooling effect while you wear it. Patented Sil-Air silicon foam padding behind the gun allows airflow to the leg while forming to both the gun and to the leg. Sil-Air reduces the imprint of the gun on the leg and is very durable.
We have also designed the Comfort-Air Ankle Holster much wider than other gun holsters on the market. The unique design distributes the pressure around your leg, allowing for better circulation. It also means the ankle has more contact with the perforated non-slip fabric for less movement.
The amazing lightweight design is so cool and so comfortable that it is hardly noticeable, even on hot days! Telor Tactical makes concealed gun carry a pleasure.
- Lightweight, soft and adjustable
- Full 6-inch wide air exchange band designed to disperse pressure for better circulation
- Large perforated Non-slip material area to hold securely in position and maintain airflow
- Sil-Air Silicone foam padding between gun and ankle for superior comfort
- Machine Washable
- Stretch-to-shape holster design creates a perfect fit for your gun
- Quick Draw Safety strap that gives you the choice of Thumb break or Draw-Through for quick access
- Three holster and ankle sizes available
- High quality, durable materials
- Available with or without Trauma pocket for Celox or accessories.
- Proudly made in the USA
Our standard size fits ankles that are about 9.5"-12" around.
Large fits over 12"
Small under 9.5".
Boot extenders are also available to help fit over boots worn with uniforms.
Suggested Size Guide:
Sub-compact is great for small frame .380, .22 and .25 caliber handguns.
Mid-Size will fit guns similar in size to a Glock 42 or an HKVP9.
Compact size will be best for "compact" handguns 9mm and higher such as a .40 or .45 caliber.
Compare your gun to our examples at www.handgunhero.com to find the closest size.
Some examples include: